Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Heal hypertension n diabetes without medicine through Thought Medicines


Dear friend...,

We all realize that the disease burden of our country is rising constantly. Though we are able to deal with it with modern science and economy, we are still falling far behind. We are far from making health care accessible, affordable and efficient for all. I have been working on this problem for many years and I am coming up with a solution which can definitely solve our problems. I hope you will go through the following information and help me in my endeavor.

Take the example of hypertension (HT) and diabetes (DBT). It is so common that people are beginning to take it as normal occurrence. And this is dangerous. Even a BP of 140/90 is considered normal by many and nothing is being done actively when this is the time to act in the most urgent and efficient manner. It is common to find patients on multiple drugs for HT and DBT yet BP and sugar is far from normal range. Diet and exercises are being tried by few but we find they still fail to make required impact in healing. And, notice this, when many of doctors too who are suffering from HT and DBT, see that they have to take multiple medicines without getting their range in normal range, they lose faith in medicine and feel helpless. They try yoga, meditation, exercise, diet etc but still cure is far from sight. And as a neurosurgeon I have seeing patients of stroke (either bleeding or infarct) even when they are taking medicines for HT and DBT. Medicines can just suppress the symptoms or keep the markers in normal range, but they fail to halt the disease process and stroke and heart attacks are still happening.

Now about the solution. At the outset I want to tell you this. I had been myself suffering from DBT and hypothyroidism but able to heal myself without medicines. I have stopped taking medicines and my values are normal. I have healed many patients of HT, DBT, Hypothyroid, Joint pains etc. without medicines.

You may not believe this and want to know the method of healing. I can tell you this. Science can only heal what can be seen, touched or measured. It cannot affect the unseen process going on inside body. We can study about the chemicals and know the anatomy of organs and we can either replace (the chemicals or organ transplant) or repair (the damaged organs) but science cannot restore organ functions. I have been working on the science of spirituality through which we can measure the body dynamics (thought and its dynamics on bodily process). We need to address the cause of disease which is long standing dis ease. Yes, dis ease means not being in ease. We may acquire all wealth, resources, fame and power in the world (which are external) yet until we get the power within (internal), we cannot be in ease. And this can be measured by neurophysiological studies. I have developed software and defined various parameters which can measure our health and happiness index. Our focus should be on health rather than on disease. We study pathology (science of disease) but we have failed to learn the secret of health.

And this I have been doing for last 20 years. I have been healing my patients through this method and now I have reached a stage where I can guarantee healing in 3 weeks to 3 months from any disease. I help to bring out the internal power hidden in every person.

I cannot overemphasize anymore. You need to come to me and witness this process yourself. If you are suffering yourself I will be happy to help you. If you have any patient who are suffering this way, you can send them to me.

Please help me in this endeavor so that we can reduce disease burden and make our nation healthy and happy.

You can see the details in my website www.healthyhappylife.org.

Thanks and regards,



Dr.P.K.Jha

MBBS, MS, MNAMS

M.Ch (Neurosurgery, AIIMS, N.Delhi)

Senior Neurosurgeon, East Delhi and Noida

Founder, Healthy Happy Life Foundation

Certified Life Coach (Symbiosis, USA)

Master Spirit Life Coach

www.healthyhappylife.org

Ph. 9811784877, 9810294877

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment